Excuses For Not Voting Excuses For Not Voting

haha

9/10 5/5 ... i enjoyed the humor and the last excuse was so true, but just some ppl don't realize it. thx for the laugh.

Chad And The Dinosaur Chad And The Dinosaur

stumbled upon

i've been checking out alot of your animations, and i have to say i like them. even though they are not top notch quality, they still have good story, plot, and humor. as for this one, good, but of course like everyone else said, need sound >.< ... and i wouldn't mind if you even put your own voice up in there because i didn't have a problem with them on the other flashes. anyways, keep 'em coming.

ChadsWeb responds:

Yeah, with voice acting I was going to do a voice for the Chad character, but then I couldn't think of a voice I could do for the dinosaur, so I decided just to leave it silent.

Thanks for the review :3

Light Saber Test Light Saber Test

plz do

please make it a movie, it would be interesting to watch. however, since this was a test 6/10 >.<

Twist 2 Twist 2

Very Entertaining

thought this was a great game, and i don't think its too hard like the others say. Than again i got #1 in the high scores when i played... so maybe i'm just talented at multi-tasking? anywho good game, thought it was original and liked the switch ups and such. 5/5 10/10

Jack the fugitive Jack the fugitive

Great!... but

i didn't like how you lost all your weapons as soon as you die... other than that... loved the story, loved the message, loved the game play... awesome gj... my review quote... "Not just a game, but art!"

PS loved the quote "Conformity is Mandatory"

H.R.S (Instrumental) H.R.S (Instrumental)

Not bad, I would not call this classical though. sounds more like a classic rock ballad. Overall good sound, may get repetitious after a while without vocals or a more interesting melody.

The Homicidal Rabbit The Homicidal Rabbit

nice loop, i see it being perfect for an industrial themed platform game. it's not overly repetitive, but it does get tiresome after a couple of loops, but if this was tied to a game i think it'd be fine since you're mostly focusing on something else. I don't think i'd be able to make something like this, good job.

Canyon Canyon

First off, nice riffs. Secondly, good job on keeping the same feeling/emotion of the track pretty much through the whole track while keeping it interesting. I do agree with Deshiel about taking off some of the low end of the bass. it's not that big of a deal, but there really isn't much definition on that bass guitar. Cool track, i can see why you classified it as drum n bass because it does have the feel to it i think.

VHM Jan.2013 VHM Jan.2013

Hey, this is pretty good. I like the 'tattered' feel of the magazine.

aftandil responds:

will find more issues in Tequila Zombies III ;)