H.R.S (Instrumental) H.R.S (Instrumental)

Not bad, I would not call this classical though. sounds more like a classic rock ballad. Overall good sound, may get repetitious after a while without vocals or a more interesting melody.

The Homicidal Rabbit The Homicidal Rabbit

nice loop, i see it being perfect for an industrial themed platform game. it's not overly repetitive, but it does get tiresome after a couple of loops, but if this was tied to a game i think it'd be fine since you're mostly focusing on something else. I don't think i'd be able to make something like this, good job.

Canyon Canyon

First off, nice riffs. Secondly, good job on keeping the same feeling/emotion of the track pretty much through the whole track while keeping it interesting. I do agree with Deshiel about taking off some of the low end of the bass. it's not that big of a deal, but there really isn't much definition on that bass guitar. Cool track, i can see why you classified it as drum n bass because it does have the feel to it i think.

Final Battle Final Battle

Reminds of a intense action sequence. I can see how this could be used for a final boss, depending on feeling/style of the game. Around 2:28 where it moves to just the kick and bass synth i get a jarring feeling (which may or may not be your intention). Feels like it's off (even though it's not). Probably because the bass doesn't have much of an attack. All-in-All cool track.

Deshiel responds:

Yeah, it heavily depends on the style and pace of the game. If the game has some kiddie music, then this ROLLS IN. Everybody will be like WTF.

This kind of music is also fitting when you activate some super sayan mode. :D

Angels Angels

wow, i really enjoyed this. feels very cinematic. great emotion, performance, and production. Great job :)

Aresdev responds:

Well thank you!

Recall Recall

wow very emotional, i like it. I think the sounds effects of rain and the water drops give it that extra loneliness feeling. I know you you're not looking for opinions, but personally i'd change the horn instrument for more of a woodwind sound. maybe an oboe or flute. great creation, good job :).

lemon42 responds:

Thanks for your review, it's nice to know that at least somewhere in the world someone else understands, even the slightest, what you may be going through.

FTO - The World Is Gone FTO - The World Is Gone

awesome composition, but the mixing could use some work. There is too much reverb for my taste, sounds like it's mushing everything together. But ya other than the mixing, everything sounds great :).

Automation Automation

love hearing such fantastic compositions. It inspires me and gives me perspective that i have much to learn. Thank you for sharing!

Step responds:

We all have much to learn and I get the same feeling when I listen to music I enjoy!

Thanks for leaving a review.

Let's Play in the Street Let's Play in the Street

NIce loop. has some breaks to keep you on your toes. Feelings stays the same through the piece while changing the arrangements and textures here and there. Very cool :)

New World (Strings x Harp) New World (Strings x Harp)

Fantastic job. Very beautiful. The ending is a little shaky in comparison to the rest of the piece in my opinion. Glad to see you're back :)